GDPR - WE CARE FOR YOUR DATA
What is GDPR?
The GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation and aims to strengthen and align data protection for you who lives in EU. The primary goal of introducing GDPR is to ensure your control over your personal data. At the same time, the GDPR has for use in simplifying the legislation on international trade by unifying existing love and regulations within EU.
What is personal data?
Personal data is all the information that can identify you, such as a personal identification number (CPR), your name, your birthday and your credit card information.
How do Todayters keep your information?
Of course, our storage and use of your personal data is only on a legal basis. That is, we always process your personal data in accordance with one of the following criteria:
1) Consent that you have provided e.g. in connection with filling out the contact form on our website. You can always choose to withdraw this consent and your data will be deleted from our system.
2) Necessary treatment in order to comply with the agreement, for example on marketing that we have entered into with you. In order for us to deliver our products to you, we have to process your personal data eg. when we need to handle your payments or make sure we can get in touch with you.
3) Legal obligation. Some personal data we are legally obligated to store. That is, the legislation requires that we keep certain personal data for a given period of time. For example, certain types of traffic and location data those authorities require Todayters to keep for one year.
4) Legitimate interest. We may have a so-called legitimate interest in using your personal data. For example, situations where Todayters uses personal data for statistics and analytics to investigate which products and services our customers are most fond of.
Why do Todayters store your personal data?
We store your information so that we can service you in the best and fastest way. By storing your information, we can:
1) Manage your appointments with us.
2) Communicate to you about the products and services you have, or are interested in having, at Todayters.
3) Transfer billing and communication details so that you are up to date at all times.
4) Develop and troubleshoot so that we can constantly work to make our work better for you.
5) Ensure that outsiders do not misuse your information.
6) Share your information with the directory information unless you do not want it.
7) Send you marketing if you have given us consent.
8) Compile statistics and analyzes so that we can offer you even better service and products in the future.
How long does Todayters store my personal data?
We only keep your information for as long as necessary. Your data will then be deleted or anonymized. How long we store your data depends on the purpose of storing it.
What do I do if I want to correct or delete my information?
If you wish to have your information corrected, you can contact Todayter’s customer service by e-mail. Depending on what information you want corrected or deleted, we will help you further.
What are my rights?
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
1) Find out what information we have about you.
2) Correct inaccurate information (when different criteria are met).
3) Please ask that we limit the use of your information.
4) Get your personal information deleted when they are no longer needed.
5) Object to our processing of your personal data.
6) Get your personal data handed out.
7) Withdraw your consent when your personal data is used for direct marketing purposes.
8) Right not to use your personal data for automatic processing.
Does Todayters sell my information to a third party?
No, Todayters does not sell any of your information to any third party.
Please contact us if you have any further questions. You can catch us by mail contact.