1. Conditions for profiles on Todayters
- You must be at least 18 years old to create a profile on Todayters.
- You cannot use the site if you previously have been convicted of a sexual offence.
- By supplying your email address, you accept that we can send you newsletters regarding Todayters. Newsletters contain ads and other forms of advertising and marketing for Todayters. You can always unsubscribe our newsletters.
- We also save your email address as a safety, in case you should forget your password. Since it then can be sent automatically to your email.
- You must enter the correct information about yourself. It is illegal to enter a fake email address, telephone number or other personal information belonging to other people.
- By creating a profile on Todayters, you allow us showing your profile to other users of Todayters, both on the website and by email. A preview of your profile in ‘matches’ will contain the exact information you provided in your profile. In case you do not agree to this, you must delete your profile.
- Todayters is governed by “The Act on Processing of Personal Data” and has an obligation to the Danish Data Protection Agency regarding responsible handling of sensitive personal information. By using Todayters, you accept that we will handle your personal information accordingly to the law. The Act on Processing of Personal Data gives you a number of rights, including the right to see the data processed by Todayters, the right to get information about the data gathered by Todayters as well as the right to have inaccurate data deleted or corrected. You may ask Todayters for insight, information or deletion/correction of your data at any time. If you do not agree to our data policy, we kindly ask you not to use Todayters.
- Terms and Conditions for the content of your profile
- Todayters strives to ensure that all content on the site is appropriate.
- Todayters reserves the right to change or delete profiles which do not comply with Terms and Conditions, including profiles which contain any of the following:
- an inappropriate or offensive username
- pictures, statements or any other content having pornographic undertones or in other ways inappropriate
- direct or indirect references to prostitution, escort services or any other forms of human trafficking (such as expressing the intent of selling/buying any type of sexual services)
- pedophilia-related content
- advertisements or any other commercial content
- the National Insurance number, address, phone number or any other form of sensitive personal information which can be used to identify a person
- links to Facebook or other social media platforms
- offensive content
- violations of other people’s rights
- unserious, untrue or discriminating content
In case you notice a profile including any of the violations of Terms and Conditions for the content on your profile, please use the reporting function.
- Terms and Conditions for pictures on your profile
- Todayters reserves the right to reject/delete every picture on your profile which:
- contain logos, links or references to other websites
- contains contact information
- depicts offensive, hateful, violent, threatening or illegal activities
- is not of you
- contains nudity or any other forms of pornography. The private body parts must be covered
- contains blank spaces (i.e. the picture must go from edge to edge and be upright)
- can be found online on other sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Pictures, uploaded to your profile must:
- be photographs
- be of you, recently taken and you must hold the copyrights
- be of sufficient size and quality so that you could be easily recognizable
Pictures from professional photoshoots may not be sufficient for us to verify your profile. Therefore, you will be asked to show a regular every day picture or upload the verification photo.
In case you notice a picture including any of the violations of Terms and Conditions for pictures on your profile, please use the reporting function.
4. Conditions for user behavior on Todayters
- Todayters does not provide escort services and distances itself from such activities. Todayters in no way supports escort or prostitution services trying to use the name of Todayters to promote such services. Profiles suspected of such misconduct will be investigated, blocked or banned from Todayters.
- Any activity suspected of involving escort services, prostitution or similar is not allowed on Todayters and will, without warning, result in an immediate deletion of the profile. Todayters distances itself from such activities and does not wish to be associated with or to promote such activities.
- On Todayters, discussing “hourly rates” or “information about prices” is seen as unacceptable behavior which violates our Terms and Conditions. Such violations, if repeated, will result in an immediate deletion of the profile.
- Profiles whose primary purpose is to sell pictures, videos, webcam shows, phone or Skype calls and similar “services” which resemble actual prostitution will be deleted without a warning.
- It is not allowed to send or forward messages on Todayters containing explicit content, including commercial, offensive, discriminating or strong pornographic content.
- It is also not allowed to forward chain letters or contact information belonging to other people.
- Furthermore, it is not allowed to pass on contacts or services to or on behalf of a third party.
- Profiles whose primary purpose on the site appears to be collecting email addresses to send advertisements/spam and similar outside the system will be deleted without a warning.
- Todayters advises against transferring or sending money to other users.
- Any demand from a Todayters employee MUST be followed. It is important to accommodate warnings or recommendations. Warnings will be issued if Todayters assesses a behavior to be a nuisance to other users, the site in general or the reputation of Todayters. Ignored warnings may result in blocking or deleting the profile.
- Todayters may, at any time and without warning, delete messages or profiles if any of the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions are not met by the user.
- Violations of the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions are equally valid in case of paid membership. In such cases, any paid membership (“Premium memberships”, etc.) will not be refunded.
- Todayters reserves the right to go through profile's personal messages if the profile has been reported or if it is under suspicion of abusing the system or violating the Terms and Conditions of Todayters. The content of the messages will remain confidential.
Todayters asks our users to report profiles, which directly or indirectly:
- offer or request sexual offers in exchange for money or other goods,
- imply that they engage in or contribute to escort or prostitution, since this is against our Terms and Conditions
- transmit viruses or other ill-intentioned codes
- are guilty of online harassment, bullying or intimidation towards other users,
- ask/offer money upfront and before meeting in person. This includes “sob stories” asking for money to pay bills, train tickets and similar
- ask for your email address to send you advertisements and spam or ask to “meet” on other dating and chat sites, on which you typically have to pay to talk to them.
- By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions you agree to compensate Todayters, our management, employees and representatives for all losses and damages including, but not limited to: reasonable legal fees incurred by you or your activities on Todayters, including violations of Terms and Conditions or any allegations or complaints against you made by third parties. You must cooperate fully, as it is reasonably required when contesting a claim.
- Your safety
Todayters does its best to keep the site safe, but Todayters cannot give any guarantees.
- Todayters advises all users not to pass on sensitive personal information, including personal data such as contact information, addresses and bank account numbers.
- Todayters will never ask for your payment information, except for the payment center.
- Todayters advises all users against giving money to people you do not know, not even if you have exchanged several messages and phone numbers. Such requests are usually made to trick you into giving your money, which you will never get back.
- Your membership is private and should not be used by anybody else. You will be held responsible for all activity on Todayters for which your password is used, including a third party’s use of your password.
Todayters does not hold ANY responsibilities towards users, who do not follow our Terms and Conditions.